WEDGE SALAD PARTY BOARD


I love making food boards for every party and occasion, but this wedge salad party board is one of my favorites! I love making this at any point of the year but during the summer is my favorite! I also love how you can add any of your favorite toppings/dressing to this! 


Ingredients:

  • 2 large heads of iceberg lettuce 
  • Bottle of blue cheese dressing or your other favorite kind
  • Container of cherry tomatoes 
  • Sliced black or kalamata olives 
  • 1 pack of bacon 
  • 1 bunch of green onions 
  • Container of blue cheese crumbles 
Directions:

  1. Wash and cut your iceberg heads in 1/2 and then in quarters (4 pieces per head)
  2. Slice up your tomatoes, olives & green onions 
  3. Cook your bacon until crispy and chop it up 
  4. Assemble your wedges of iceberg on a large boards and all your toppings and dressing to small ramekin dishes
  5. Serve and enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts