PATRIOTIC CUPCAKE CONES

 


Patriotic cupcake cones are my favorite! You can make these for any party, holiday or get together! I made mine red, white & blue for Memorial Day! Also I am obsessed with this ice cream cone cupcake baking rack! I got mine from Amazon for $12.99! You can also just use a cupcake/muffin tray and wrap it with aluminum foil and poke a hole in the center of each one and place your cone in there! 

Ingredients:
  • 12 ice cream cones 
  • 1 box of white cake mix (plus ingredients on back of box)
  • Festive sprinkles 
  • Vanilla frosting (I needed approximately 1 1/2 containers of Betty Crocker store bought)
  • Maraschino cherries 
  • Ice cream cone cupcake baking tray or cupcake tray to stand cones up in 
Directions:
  1. Place your cones into your baking tray 
  2. Mix up your cake mix and add in food coloring or sprinkles
  3. Fill each cone up about 3/4 way with cake mix 
  4. Bake at 350 fir about 20 min or until toothpick comes out clean 
  5. Let them cool completely and frost 
  6. Top with sprinkles & cherries & enjoy! 
  7. Note: I wrapped mine individually and stored in the fridge! 




Comments

Popular Posts