EASTER SNACK BOARD

I always love making snack boards for all the holidays and occasions! This Easter snack board is not only so delicious to make, but is super cute to make for your Easter gathering. My favorite part about this is that you can use all of your favorite things on this! I made a salami rose to add to this too, but I forgot to add it onto the board when I was putting it together! 

What I used:
  • Fresh red and green grapes
  • Sliced strawberries 
  • Blueberries 
  • Raspberries
  • Sliced mini cucumbers 
  • Dried apricots 
  • Cubed Gouda cheese
  • Sharp cheddar cheese sticks (I sliced them into a point to make them look like carrots, I added some dill underneath them as “stems”)
  • HU pizza flavored crackers (other crackers that would be great on this board, would be Triscuits, Club, Ritz, Wheat Thins, Toasteds, Townhouse, etc!)
  • Roasted and salted cashews 
  • Easter M&Ms
  • Blue and pink Peeps 
  • Sliced hard boiled eggs 
  • Snap Pea Crisps
  • 1 small and 1 large wheel of brie for the bunny & a little jam to fill in the hearts on its feet! See note below on how I made the bunny!


How to make the brie bunny: 
This bunny might look a little tricky to make, but I promise it’s super easy! Carefully slice the rind off one side of your small and large wheel of brie. Place your small wheel of brie down and the larger one overlapping it a tad. Using the rind you cut off the brie, cut a little circle/half circle for the bunny “tail”. Cut out two little triangles for the “feet and cut out a heart from the center of each one. Stick them onto the large wheel of brie and fill the hearts with a little jam! Lastly, cut out two bunny “ears” and stick them underneath the small wheel of brie. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts