ABERCROMBIE SPRING ESSENTIALS

Abercrombie has always been one of my favorite stores! I’ve shopped there since I was younger when the music was blasting and it reeked like cologne lol! Abercrombie is one of those stores (at least for me) where the sizing is always consistent! So a little bit about me, I’ve never been a jean kinda gal! I always lived in yoga pants, leggings, sweats & occasionally skinny jeans. I couldn’t tell you why I wasn’t a fan of jeans, I just never found a favorite style I think! When the straight leg/mom jeans started getting popular, I knew I had to learn to “like” jeans lol because that’s what was trending and these other girls made them look so so so good! 

Abercrombie’s curve love 90s high rise jeans are my FAVORITE style jeans in the whole wide world! I swear I remember going into the store and trying on a pair and immediately I was obsessed. 10/10 recommend these if you’re looking for a new pair of jeans this spring. You can dress these jeans up or down and they have tons of different washes!  I’ll link them here: Curve Love Jeans

For their tops they always have cute new tanks & bodysuits! Again they run true to size the one I’m wearing in the pic I just bought! I’ll link it here: Tank Top 
 

Abercrombie Spring Roundup Tips: If I had to put together some recommendations for someone on essentials for spring/summer this year it would be: a couple pairs of Abercrombie jeans, some key staple tanks/ bodysuits/basic tees (pops of color are always nice, but if you’re on a budget & just want to get some basics to keep in your wardrobe to use a bunch I would recommend sticking with neutral colors. You’ll be able to pair them with lots of different outfits & won’t be as limited like you’d be if you got bright colors/patterns. Lastly, I love Abercrombie’s dresses! If you want some gorgeous colorful, floral or classy dresses in your closet snag yourself a dress or two! They’re versatile and can be worn to brunch, bridal shower party, date night or on vacay! Here are some of their dresses to check out: Spring/Summer Dresses

Comments

Popular Posts