CREAMY CRAB DIP

 

I have always had a love for seafood since I was younger! Growing up, my parents and I would always go to Ocean City Maryland and it was just one of my favorite childhood memories! Of course besides having fun at the beach, boardwalk & jet skis, the food was my favorite there! I remember always having crab dip whenever I had the chance (although, I mostly had it when we went to our neighbors house for summer parties)! This recipe brings me back to the summertime & warm weather! 


Ingredients:
  • 12 oz cream cheese (1 1/2 blocks softened)
  • 6 green onions chopped plus more for garnish 
  • 5 tbsp mayonnaise (1/4 cup + 1 tbsp)
  • 1 16oz can crab meat (drained if contains liquid, the brand I bought didn’t)
  • 1 tsp garlic powder 
  • 1 tsp salt 
  • 1.5 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese (divided)
  • Sliced bread, crackers, chips or veggies for dipping!
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees 
  2. In a large bowl add your cream cheese, 1/2 shredded cheddar, seasonings, mayo and crab meat 
  3. Stir well to combine 
  4. Spray your baking dish with nonstick spray & add your crab dip in; evenly spread it out
  5. Top with your remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 min or until hot and bubbly 
  6. Remove from the oven and garnish with more green onions if desired 
  7. Serve with bread, crackers, chips or veggies & enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts