MIAMI FOOD RECAP

I’m a BIG food lover, so during our entire trip I definitely don’t think I had a favorite restaurant or meal! Everything was delish! This was Johnny’s dinner from Cafe Americano in South Beach on Ocean Drive. He got the New York Strip steak with herbed steak fries and an arugula side salad. Okay so the fries were covered in this amazing herb-pesto like sauce… which was arguable one of the most delicious sauces I’ve ever had! It also came with house-made steak sauce. This was a 10/10 for sure, and I definitely recommend if you’re ever in South Beach and looking for a quick yet delicious meal, make a pit stop here! Not to mention the atmosphere was amazing in itself! Lots of luxury cars driving by, people, amazing music and lights! 

The next dish on my list to chat with you about is this Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice from Blue Ribbon. Where do I begin? Okay so I think one of the MAIN reasons I had to order this is because spicy tuna is usually ALWAYS my go-to when it comes down to sushi! And once I saw that the rice was crispy I knew I had to have it! I’m big into “texture” when I’m eating… I like lots of crunch and flavor of course! Let me break this dish down… you have crispy rice topped with spicy tuna, avocado crema and a drizzle of eel sauce. Fun fact: I thought eel sauce was made of something from eel’s… Well let’s just say I was very wrong lol! It’s made up of soy sauce, mirin & sugar! The reason it’s named eel sauce is because it’s most commonly used on grilled eel dishes! Anyways, long story short, this is a must have if you’re in the area! Also, almost every table in the place had a plate of this on it! And in case you’re wondering… yes I ate the entire thing myself as an appetizer AND I had my dinner too LOL. 

Next up on our list is this linguini Alfredo with toasted Italian bread from
Cafe Americano! This is what I got for dinner the night Johnny and 
I went! Normally for dinner I’ll get fish or steak of something along
 those lines but my inner Italian was coming out, and I was just CRAVING 
some classic comfort food! This was the perfect amount, since Johnny donated 
his arugula side salad to me since he doesn’t like arugula haha! 
The Alfredo sauce was the perfect amount of creaminess and the pasta was 
perfectly Al-Dente. I honestly could’ve eaten this two nights in a row, 
but I had to contain myself because I knew there were so many other 
places to explore and try out! 





Last but not least, is my sushi that I got from Blue Ribbon! So throughout our trip, I got lots of yummy meals, and I posted EACH and EVERY one on my insta stories… with that being said, I kinda sorta might’ve forgotten to take ACTUAL pictures of the meals I got lol! I was so wrapped up in posting them on my stories and sharing them on there, that I only acquired a handful of food pictures in my camera roll! Anywho, this was my Crunchy Spicy Salmon Roll.. another go-to of mine! This dish speaks for itself; fresh spicy salmon rolled up with crunchy goodness served with a side of spicy mayo & soy sauce! 

Comments

Popular Posts