CROCKPOT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WING DIP

So back story…. If you know me personally, you would know that I have quite the obsession with buffalo wings! Or in that case, more like anything buffalo I LOVE. So Johnny and I were out with his family on New Year’s Eve right after we had gone bowling, and we went to this local pub for a couple appetizers/drinks. Long story short, his family wanted to order boneless wings and they ordered garlic Parmesan ones! I love garlic and I love Parmesan so don’t ask me why I had never ordered them before! I was just always stuck on buffalo cause I loved it SO much! Well once I tried those wings, it changed my life lol! They were salty, creamy, cheesy and DREAMY! And of course just delicious! Soooo I had to re-create that amazing flavor in dip form! I am a big fan of dips and I just think they’re such an easy appetizer! You will not be disappointed, this dip is everything you & your tastebuds could ask for! 

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz cream cheese (cut into cubes)
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 cup mayo 
  • 2 tbsp butter 
  • 4 cloves garlic (minced)
  • 1 tsp garlic powder 
  • 1 tbsp dried parsley 
  • 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 2 cups shredded chicken (cooked) 
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
  • Optional: 1/8 tsp salt (or you can leave it out, the dip is naturally on the saltier side due to the Parmesan cheese and butter!)
  • Chips, crackers, veggies for serving 
Directions:
  1. Place your cream cheese cubes into a crock pot 
  2. Add your remaining ingredients into your crock pot; cook on high for 30 min, stirring occasionally to mix everything 
  3. Note: you can absolutely leave it in the crock pot on the warm setting for serving OR you can put it in a bowl alongside crackers, tortilla chips bread & veggies! 
  4. Enjoy of course! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts