CHRISTMAS 2022 FOOD RECAP

Christmas Tree Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread! This was one of my favorites that I made this year for Christmas! It’s super easy and everyone loved it! The full recipe is on my instagram page, but basically you take your pizza dough, roll it out, cut it into squares and place a piece of mozzarella inside each one and roll them into balls. Shape them into a Christmas tree, bake then brush your olive oil herb mixture on! Serve with marinara and good luck trying to eat this before everyone else does…it’s that good:)

Christmas Tree Brownies! These are not only cute but super tasty! Bake your brownies in a normal baking dish according to the directions on the box. Once they cool take them out, cut them into triangles and ice with green frosting! Add festive holiday sprinkles & stick a piece of candy cane in the bottom & enjoy! Full recipe on IG!

Christmas Tree Donut Hole Trees. I took some foam triangles from the craft store covered them in aluminum foil, and stuck some donut holes in! I added some fresh rosemary sprigs and pomegranate seeds to give it the full Christmas Tree effect! 

This Pomegranate Rum Punch was a 10/10! With only a few simple ingredients this really made the day feel festive & if I had to describe it, it sort of reminded me of a mimosa… but with more flavors! It had the perfect amount of fizz and sweetness and everyone loved that each glass was garnished! I simply garnished with fresh orange slices, rosemary sprigs, fresh cranberries and cinnamon sticks! You could add pomegranate seeds as well and other fresh slices fruit if you wish!

This might have to be one of my favorites! If you know me you know I LOVE a good charcuterie board! I added a variety of cheeses such a sharp yellow cheddar, cracked black pepper white cheddar and mozzarella! I added some fresh blackberries & raspberries! There’s some green olives, pepperoni & salami as well! This is great because you can really add whatever you’d like and really dress it up!

Tear & Share Nutella Pull-Apart Bread! Two of my favorite things put together!!! Nutella + Bread! This doubles as a breakfast treat OR a dessert treat! I mean really…there’s no BAD time of the day to eat Nutella! The full recipe is on my instagram page, but essentially you lay out a piece of puff pastry, spread Nutella over top, add the second sheet of puff pastry, cut in out into the shape of a Christmas tree, egg wash it & bake! I also used star cookie cutters to cut out stars out of the excess dough! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts