NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE & MUST HAVE PRODUCTS



Let’s talk skincare! If you follow me on Instagram you’ll see me posting about some of my favorite products. But when it comes down to ESSENTIAL products, I have a couple that are must-haves that I personally cannot live without. The first brand that I swear by is Kiehl’s. I started using their products a few years back and have been in love since! All of their products are gentle on my skin and really aid in keeping my skin supple & fresh! Their creamy eye treatment is part of my daily night routine. I just apply a small amount under my eyes every night, and it helps de-puff and brighten under eyes. My second fav product from them is the milk-peel toner. I use this as night as well right after my shower. I apply this to a cotton ball and wipe down my whole face. This stuff really helps to exfoliate the skin GENTLY and “decongest” pores all while keeping the moisture locked in and brightening up your face! I use this on my neck as well! Next we have the watermelon glow aha night treatment from Glow Recipe. This stuff is amazing for keeping your skin hydrated, looking smoother, brighter and more firm! There is also a matching face mask that helps minimize pores and even the tone of your skin! My nighttime skincare routine goes something like this: I use the Glow Recipe watermelon face mask & wash that off, then I apply toner all over my face/neck and let that dry. Next I apply the Glow Recipe watermelon glow aha night treatment on my face/neck using my jade roller. Apply the creamy avocado eye treatment under your eyes and then I just apply basic shea butter lotion and some aquaphor to my face. 

*Keep in mind*
These are the products that are compatible with my skin! I have sensitive skin and it is absolutely on the dry side! I never have oily skin, so especially with this cold weather aquaphor/Vaseline is crucial for my face! I usually just mix it with some lotion and apply all over my face! I do have quite a few other skincare products and serums that I will be sharing as well, but the products I showed above are staple products in my bathroom! 

I linked all of these products HERE for ya’ll as well!! 
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts